Finding and selecting the right people to join Sandoz is key for the future success of our business. Our stringent selection process ensures that we not only feel comfortable about choosing you to join our team, but that you feel comfortable in choosing us. We believe that this approach provides us with the best and most committed people and talent available.
As part of our selection process, we operate a global job application system, which all applicants must register within in order to be considered for a position.
The steps included in the recruitment process are as follows:
- Register your profile with our global job data base.
- Apply for the position you are interested in.
- The recruiting manager responsible for the particular vacancy will assess the match between your profile and the position we are trying to fill.
- If your skill set and background match our initial profile, you will be invited for an interview. This interview may be conducted in person, by phone, etc.
- Depending on the complexity and level of the position applied for, you can expect a series of additional interviews before we make the final decision. As a minimum, you will have interviews with your direct manager and one level up manager – a principle we call 1-over-1.
Find out if we have any suitable career opportunities waiting for you.Click here to access our global data base